Introduction

Why the Mustache Fish?
It's all because of a dream I had... O.o

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Digital Painting

I love painting digitally! I have taken the class here at BYU a couple of times and I loved it! Unfortunately I don't have as much time to dedicate to it as I would like but I try to keep it up. I wouldn't mind doing this for a living, actually. :D Anyway here are some examples of my work. We'll start with this charming little lady:


This is Peggy, a little mad scientist. The device upon which she is seated is the Candy Crane 2000 - the ultimate assistant in Trick-or-Treating technology.


As you can see I did a color palette test before I decided on the analogous scheme. I just can't get away from red headed characters it seems...


And just for fun this is the early version of Peggy, before she was even named Peggy and I just called her Inventor. Ah, it's so nostalgic seeing how they've grown up... or down, as the case may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment