Introduction

Why the Mustache Fish?
It's all because of a dream I had... O.o

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Digital Painting Class Assignment - Working with Lineart












































These were assignments for my Digital Painting class. The teacher, Sam Nielson, who is awesome, would give us lineart for this assignment and we'd have to make them appear 3 dimensional. The pictures have credit to their original designers, but I included pictures of the lineart, too.
The Barbarian I did back in 2010 and the model I did in...2011 I think.






I did these, too. It was just to get a feel for creating shape in a painting. Ta da.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Price in india. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications, Feature. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review.Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications and Review.

    ReplyDelete