Introduction

Why the Mustache Fish?
It's all because of a dream I had... O.o

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Trunk Monkey Beat Boards

 These are the beat boards from a commercial storyboarding assignment. Basically a guy wrecks his car and so he calls on his trunk monkey (comes with the vehicle) to use its sexy wiles to get a trucker to pull over and give the poor guy a ride. Hah, the concept and everything I came up with as well as drew and colored.

If I could do it over I'd have made the 2nd board a split screen showing the guy pressing the button and the "monkey" getting out of the trunk carrying a dress. Then in the third board I'd actually show the trucker stopping after seeing the monkey's sexy leg.



You have to wonder though...what's wrong with the trucker's head?

No comments:

Post a Comment