Introduction

Why the Mustache Fish?
It's all because of a dream I had... O.o

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Bristlecone Pine

I once had the pleasure to take Graphic Novel Appreciation (comic book class). It was so much fun and I really learned a lot about comics. This here is the beta comic that I did for the final.

A little background: We had to take two seemingly random ideas and combine them to make a story. My ideas were Time travel and A girl in a tree in the middle of a freeway divide. Combining those ideas I came up with a story about a tree whose spirit could wander away from itself, but the further the spirit goes the older it gets. If a spirit were to wander too far the tree would die. That's what I came up with, anyway. These are only the first few pages of the story, but that's all you get. Mwa haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment